Busy busy busy! I am actually up at 5:15 in the morning! Being this busy on a Saturday would normally be a bummer, but since it’s all for the sake of good times, I’m not complaining.
Here was last night’s healthy dinner:
I planned to try a dish from my Peas and Thank You cookbook, but I decided that was going to take way too much time and energy. I modified it and was relatively pleased. The sauce was good but a wee bit too tangy for me. I’ll definitely make it again, but I won’t add the full amount of apple cider vinegar. Kevin and I enjoyed this meal with chilled pinot grigio.
Here were my workouts for the week:
- Sunday: Cleaning House (That’s kind of a workout, right? It’s exhausting!)
- Monday: Elliptical (25 minutes with intervals), Leg Day with Reps in the 12-15 Range
- Tuesday: 99 Workout (with very modified pushups)
- Wednesday: Run (2.5 mi), Back Day with Reps in the 8-10 Range
- Thursday: Skip! (my body needed rest, though I did take a 30-minute walk)
- Friday: Arc Trainer(30 minutes), Arm Day with 3 Sets of 8-10 Reps
- Saturday: Run (2 mi, super speedy), I *would* do pilates if I had more time
I don’t plan on eating “clean” all weekend, but wish me luck on doing better than last weekend. Baby steps!
Ooohhhh by the way… aren’t these gorgeous??? I didn’t order them, but I was drooling over my keyboard when I saw them yesterday.
Are you busy this weekend, or are you just busy relaxing?