Is anyone else fall-crazy? I am usually bonkers by now, but I’ve had so much fun this summer that I haven’t paid fall much attention, which is probably a good thing for my sanity. Now that football season is upon us, I cannot help but think about awesome autumn.
I thought a fall-inspired post would make for a fun Friday read, so here are some autumn things that I adore.
1. I love squash. I can’t wait to bake/roast a delicious acorn squash again, and don’t even get me started on pumpkins!
2. Fall Foliage! I guess that’s a no-brainer, but they’re just so beautiful. Kevin and I enjoy fall getaways, and I’m already excited about this year’s adventure. It includes hiking!
3. Halloween décor makes me smile. Isn’t it fun to decorate and remember all those years of trick or treating?
4. Pumpkin beers are on the shelves! Actually, my favorite seasonal beers are ales and Oktoberfests, but pumpkin brews sure are fun, aren’t they?
5. Last but not least, it’s time for some footbaaaaaaall! Bring on the grills, the tailgates, the beers, the first downs, and the orange!
By the way… last night’s dinner was truly a dinner of champions… champion beer drinkers, that is.
TJ’s Masala Veggie Burger (newly discovered product that I adore!) with a whole wheat pita, lettuce, and a Paulaner Hefe. So much flavor!