It’s Saturday, and I’m feeling lazy as ever. It’s 7:45, and I’m still in my pajamas. Luckily they’re my favorite pajamas, and I’m getting a little kitty lovin’ while blogging. It was a rainy morning, and even though the rain stopped, I still can’t seem to get my butt to the gym. Yeah, I’ll get there, must maybe about 30 minutes later than anticipated.
I want to thank everyone for you open-minded comments on yesterday’s post. The vegetarian/ vegan/ pescetarian/ whatevertarian debate hits close to home for a lot of us, and I’m happy you accept me for being a human garbage disposal. Seriously – I eat (and generally enjoy) just about everything.
In case you too are having a lazy Saturday, here are some links to keep you busy… well, busy doing basically nothing, that is.
- Shanna openly discusses wine and coffee (or the lack there of) while pregnant – interesting read, including the comments.
- CNN states that more educated people spend more on booze. This is not a shocker, but it’s kinda sorta interesting.
- Amy explains how awful gym shopping can be – I had a very similar experience finding my gym!
- Founder’s is to begin bottling their Canadian Breakfast Stout – the 4th most popular beer on Beer Advocate (I’m excited to try it!)
- I think I’m going to make Angela’s Whole-Grain Vegan Carrot Cake Loaf today (served with maple butter instead of the glaze).
Lastly, I wanted to share a book with you all. I finished The Poacher’s Son yesterday. It was a fast and very entertaining read. I thoroughly recommend it.
Have a good weekend!