Yes, I actually went to the gym last night. I don’t like to be negative, but it was hooorrrrible! It was packed, people were rude, ladies were letting their lovely lady lumps out all over the place, and I saw more bad form than a kindergarten ballet recital. Yes, it was that bad.
Moving on… today started out well, and it’s still going strong!
I had a great treadmill run this morning. I did three miles at 7 mph with hills. I started at a zero incline and increased it 0.5% per minute until I got to 8 minutes, and then I did it all over again. Sweat sweaty sweaty. This workout was hard but manageable. It should set me up well for an easy run Thursday and my race Saturday. Yuppers, I said race. I’ll be doing a 5k, and I’m starting to get both nervous and excited.
Other good things:
- Rocking the Nude Pumps Again
- We get Panera breakfast at work today. Mmm…
- Earl Gray tea on a rainy day
Here is a little link love. Some of it is beer focused due to Craft Beer Week that is going on now. Will you be celebrating craft beer week, and if so, how so?
- Flying Dog Brewery’s Craft Beer Week Events (I enjoyed visiting this brewery.)
- Very Comical Blog about Blogging from The Smart Kitchen (love this girl!)
- Women and Beer (an article about women and craft beer)
- Miss Southern Prep: Little Navy Dress (*see my note below)
- It’s just the booze dancing (lots of great beer reviews)
* I purchased a LND when I went shopping Saturday. Check out this link, and let me know how I should accessorize. Should I go with nude pumps (again) or navy kitten heels? Too much navy, or perfect pairing?