In order to join this week’s blogger party, I’m going to make two posts today. Crazy, right? No worries, it’ll be a quickie! As you’ll notice, I ate out for lunch today. That’s rare. I simply forgot my veggie burger in the freezer since the rest of my lunch was pre-packed in the fridge. Doh!
My Three-Part Breakfast:
- 1/2 banana before the gym (50 calories)
- GNC vanilla soy protein in water after gym (100 calories)
- 1/2 banana in 1/2 cup oats with flax n’ cinnamon at work (205 calories)
- Baba Ganoush Pita from Pita Pit (a very yummy 295 calories)
- Mini apple I meant to save for snack (60 calories)
- 1% cottage cheese (90 calories)
- Decaf Constant Comment Tea (0 calories)
- Cherry Larabar (200 calories)
- Chinese Take-In (365 calories if I use two eggs)
Grand Total of Awesome = 1365 calories ~ Yay! I joined the party. If you want to join too, head on over to Peas and Crayons!
The Pita Pit has become my go-to for a quick, healthy lunch when I forget to pack my own. Do you have a go-to spot?