I’m just all about awesome alliterations these days, aren’t I? Well, I don’t think “Thursday Things” will be a weekly type of post, but you can probably expect to see it again every once in a while. Let’s face it, it’s too darn catchy to only do once!
Yesterday’s body pump class was good and bad. I saw a buddy in class, which is obviously good. However, I got an excruciating foot cramp in class. I get these from time to time, but this is the first time I got one during a workout. It’s official – I’m calling to find a podiatrist today. I am no longer able to deny it – I need help.
As you can imagine, today’s 3-mile Thursday is not happening. I’ll spend the rest of the morning enjoying my coffee with Kevin and packing for this weekend’s getaway. Yes, I’m packing running gear. I’m a wishful thinker. I also hope to do pilates tonight.
Anyway… now it’s onto those Thursday Things. Here are 5 things I’m loving right now.
1. Cherries! They make my morning cheery.
Did you know current research shows that drinking cherry juice can combat muscle soreness? Eating cherries after I workout sure hasn’t helped me lately, but someone did a study - it must be true...
2. This necklace I got from New York & Co. I got it about a year ago, but I hardly wear it. It goes so well with this shirt though, doesn’t it?
3. Fish in a Cup: I love these little buggars. I bought both tuna and salmon for my salads this week. 80 calories of easy, portable omega-3s!
4. This Pasta Sauce: It’s organic, cheap, and delicious – win, win, and win. It’s going on my wheat gnocchi tonight!
5. These Soft Style Shoes: Yeah, they’re lame and ugly. Due to my aforementioned foot issues, I need a low heel. I’ll buy them later today with yesterday’s Groupon for Shoebuy.com. I seriously need to unsubscribe from Groupon ASAP!