Happy Friday Eve! See, when it’s one of those weeks when I can’t believe it’s only Thursday, I like to refer to the day as Friday Eve instead. It sounds better, doesn’t it?
I have a few opinionated tips for you all today. The post is really pretty scatter-written because I’m scatter-brained right now. Bear with me.
1. When swinging weights or kettle bells around “at tempo” during a workout, don’t hit yourself in the knee. It bruises. It hurts.
2. If you must go for a frozen meal, but an Evol dish. I had my first one yesterday, and it was quite tasty.
They’re healthy, gluten-free, and even the ingredients are attractive!
3. If you’re doing one-legged dead lifts, be sure to count how many you do. I definitely overdid it on Tuesday, and it felt like I got kidney punched on both sides. I was sore all day yesterday!
4. Have a backup plan. On Monday, I gave into office pressure and had Mayfield Mint Chocolate Chip Select ice cream. It was awesome. Yesterday, I refused soft, fresh, delicious-smelling cookies. Instead of grabbing a cookie, I had decaf vanilla chai tea. Was it as good as a cookie? Not even close. Did I feel a lot better about myself (especially a lot better than Monday)? Heck yes. Thank goodness for backup plans!
5. Don’t stress! I’m busy and a little stressed at the moment with work and my friends’ inability to plan. I’m also frustrated that I can’t find the answers I want for the blog. I’d hoped to be self hosting by now with a slightly different look. As you can see… I am not.
Thanks for reading. I hope you took away at least one useful tidbit of knowledge!
What’s the best frozen or pre-prepared grocery meal you’ve had lately?